|Simple enterprise-grade data protection leveraging established patterns and technologies.|
|Modern, always-on data protection||Managed platform|
Protection of critical data and workloads is becoming increasingly complex, costly and sensitive to evolving regulation. Oncore's Data Protection Platform leverages cloud-adjacent fundamentals ensuring data is safe and supports provider-neutral attachment and recovery within the public cloud. This neutral approach allows enterprises to continue directing policies as well as respective recovery objectives and scenarios. Oncore's Data Protection Platform features an end-to-end managed service, alleviating technology administrators from worrying about underlining storage, backup, recovery, cloud infrastructures and enablement.
The Data Protection Platform realizes the following strategic enterprise-aligned outcomes:
- Legacy tape media repatriation and modernization;
- Cloud-native recovery and business continuity scenarios;
- Protection of on-premise, hybrid and cloud-native resources;
- Familiar enterprise-grade enablement and technology;
- Integrated, native off-site data replication;
- Enterprise-directed jobs, policies, and schedules.
Oncore's Data Protection architects help assess and position non-disruptive integration and migration scenarios, leveraging Oncore's managed services reach and capability.