Third parties should not use the Oncore logo, unless otherwise authorized by Oncore Cloud Services Inc.
This section identifies the limited circumstances under which third parties may use Oncore branding collateral, including logo. The logo must always be used with respect to specifications on this page identifying Oncore Cloud Services Inc. or Oncore products or services. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is prohibited, unless written permission and / or license is issued.
Third parties may only use the logo without a license under the following limited circumstances:
- In advertising, marketing collateral, or a website that references your connection with Oncore (e.g., the material states that you are an authorized distributor or reseller of Oncore products) provided that the area in which the Oncore logo is used includes the corporate logo of at least 1 other company with which you have a similar relationship.
- In an area of a website, advertising, or marketing collateral exclusively dedicated to the sale of Oncore products, and in such a manner that associates licensed Oncore products and services with the Oncore logo.
- Do not use the Oncore corporate logo in products, product packaging, or other business services for which a formal license is required.
When using the Oncore logo as per above terms:
- The symbol may not be separated from the logotype;
- A one color logo is only acceptable when media reproduction is limited. In these cases, the logo may be reversed to white on a background that provides suitable contrast. A black logo is allowed when media reproduction is black only;
- For the full suite of high-res logo’s for both print (cmyk) and digital (rgb) use, please contact your Oncore representative to obtain artwork files.
Oncore makes available two versions of the full color logo. Select the logo best aligned for your application:
- Positive version on light or white backgrounds;
- Reverse version on dark color backgrounds as well as dark areas within photographs.
|Positive Logo (light backgrounds)||Reverse Logo (dark backgrounds)|
- We respect the logo by giving it some space on all sides. The minimum clear space is equivalent to the height of the O symbol.
- The width of the logo must always be at least 72 pixels for on-screen or 1” (25.4 mm) for print, and the height of the logo must always be at least 15.5 pixels for on-screen or .22” (5.5 mm) for print.
- The logo may not be displayed as a primary or prominent feature on any non-Oncore materials. Companies using the logo pursuant to these guidelines must also display in the primary and more prominent position, their own logo(s), business name, product names, or other branding;
- The logo may not be imitated or used as a design feature in any manner;
- The logo may not be used in a manner that would disparage Oncore or its products or services;
- Neither the logo nor the Oncore name may be used in any other company name, product name, service name, domain name, website title, publication title, or the like;
- Non-Oncore materials should not mimic any Oncore advertising, product packaging, or website design;
- The logo must be used as provided by Oncore with no changes, including but not limited to changes in the color, proportion, or design, or removal of any words or artwork. The logo may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.