|Cloud-adjacent enablement of enterprise workloads leveraging established patterns and technologies.|
|Managed Enterprise-grade compute||Multi-cloud attachment|
The clouds deliver previously unrealized flexibility, capability and service reach. As organizations leverage hyper scale-enabled transformation, they often times discover workload and data scenarios that don't natively translate into a cloud-native context. The Oncore Managed Hybrid Cloud strategically delivers enterprise-aligned enablement including Vmware, HyperV, Openstack adjacent to the public clouds.
This results in a high performance, low latency environment at the public cloud edge addressing specific workload and data scenario considerations such as:
- Regulatory / compliance-sensitive data sets;
- Latency-sensitive workloads;
- Legacy applications and operating systems;
- Single-instance, multi-provider attachment;
- Cloud-native business continuity and recovery;
- Extend enterprise "gold" images and design patterns into the cloud;
- Simple cloud-native on boarding / workload transformation.
Oncore hybrid cloud platform natively integrated and extends mainstream automation and DevOps tooling, enabling enterprise-workloads to be extended into the edge of public cloud environments.