|Secure, accelerated onboarding of large data sets and critical workloads supporting hybrid / public cloud scenarios.|
Organizations rely on field-proven transformation of production workloads and mission-critical data sets. At Oncore we understand these challenges and have crafted unique migration capabilities helping to securely accelerate migration and realization of cloud-first objectives.
Leveraging our Cloud Adjacent Platform and purpose-built Datastream appliance, we deliver on cloud-neutral, any source to any destination migration scenarios. Oncore's data migration engineers review and help classify your organization's workloads / datasets aligning optimal on-boarding scenarios yielding in successful outcomes. Our approach considers our customer's priorities and positions suitable cloud-native in addition to cloud-adjacent data options.
Technically speaking we support the following:
- Live onboarding of virtual machines;
- Datastream Appliance is available in 100T and 500T capacities;
- Native support for block (FC/iSCSI), file (NFS/rsync), Object (S3) storage targets;
- Native public cloud integrations - Azure, GCP, AWS;
- Up to multiple 10GE / 8G FC interfaces;
- In-flight translation of block <> file <> object targets;
- Fully monitored / managed / provisioned by Oncore's NOC.
At Oncore we migrate and onboard enterprise workloads and data sets into public cloud, adjacent and between geographies. Our custom appliance wrapped with enterprise-proven services assure successful migration and on-boarding of your most critical workload and data scenarios.